Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Feeling the Love

My amazing cousins and equally amazing aunts threw me a baby shower this past Saturday. I messed up and didn't take any pictures! But rest assured, it was quite the party. I felt so loved having my closest friends and family there to celebrate the upcoming birth of Baby Boy Dees. The food was delicious, a brunch theme, I could have kept eating but I was so stuffed! I didn't even eat a delicious cupcake (I took some home though and scarfed my face there). I was completely overwhelmed with gratitude and love. Baby Boy Dees is very blessed to have so much love before he's even here. Thank you for all who came and showed their love and support. I can't even begin to express what it meant to have you all there.

Update on Baby Boy-

He's growing and growing, all the while squishing everything inside of me, but the discomfort sure is worth it. I'm 35 weeks today. He likes to hear Aaron talk and squirms so much whenever he's around, making me a little jealous because he doesn't do that for me. He likes to kick whichever side I'm laying on and his newest thing is sticking his foot/hand/elbow/knee (I can't tell what the heck it is) out on my right side. The thought of getting any bigger is very annoying, but I know I'll just have to deal with it. I can't wait until he's here. Anytime after January 1st and before January 10th would be ideal. Knowing my luck I'm going to be 41 or 42 weeks pregnant instead. Lets all pray that doesn't happen...

If I don't update before then, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!! Until next time!

-Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment