Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Craft-a-holic



Hi, my name is Briana... and I'm addicted to Pinterest...

I am now a craft-a-holic.

When I was a Young Woman the crafting mutuals were always my least favorite. Nothing I ever made turned out even semi-cute while all the other girls' projects were absolutely adorable. So I told myself for 8+ years I didn't have it in me...

WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT ME NOW! Call me crazy and blame it on the pregnancy but I'm on a roll! I'm not saying my projects turned out like the cutest stinking things you've ever seen but they aren't hideous either. I consider this a huge success
*Please excuse the horrible picture quality*


This is my BOO door hanger. Here's the tutorial that I found on Pinterest. I love everything Halloween and Halloween crafts always seem like the cutest ones. I'm planning on hanging this up on my door come October. Yes, it's not as cute as hers but I'm learning!!! :)


*IGNORE THE KITCHEN MESS!*
This is my new mail holder! Isn't it fun?! Here's the tutorial. It's made out of a cereal box. Also inspired from pinterest. Once again, the original is cuter but I'm getting better :)

I didn't think I'd enjoy doing these so much but with Aaron working nights I'm having a blast as long as I have a craft to keep me pre-occupied.

Now excuse me while I find more things to mod-podge!

Happy Crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment