This past weekend, Aaron and I had the opportunity to travel to California with part of his family and watch his little brother graduate from bootcamp where he's been for the past three months.
It really was a neat experience I'm glad I got to partake in. Lori and I bought matching shirts that say "Proud USMC Sister" and Trevor and Aaron bought matching shirts that say "Semper Fi" and the four of us wore them on Friday to show our support for Nathanael. We're all so proud of him. He went through rigorous training in San Diego to be own the title of a US Marine and it showed in the way he carried himself. It was really fun.
And of course, when you're in California you HAVE TO visit at least ONE beach.
A starfish that Brandon pulled off the pillar on the pier.
Kelsie playing mommy with Connor
Brandon holding the starfish he pulled off the pillar
The Marine himself.
Lori and Connor
Aaron and me
Kelsie running from the waves
Aaron and me again.
The siblings.

Haha, I'm a dork. I had to have one of these pictures since the rest of the world does
Lori, Trevor, Kelsie, and Connor
Aaron and I lounging in our hotel
On Saturday we went to Sea World. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. It's always so insane to see the shows and how they train those Animals/Fish (whatever they are) to do tricks. It's fun to see.
Aaron trying to make fun of me because he hates those sunglasses. We're sitting waiting for the Pets show, it was the first one we saw.
Waiting for another show at Sea World holding Kelsie. Aaron's so good with his nieces and nephews.
We had a great weekend. There are a lot of pictures that I don't have of the bootcamp graduation that will probably be on Lori or Jill's blog. It was a really fun weekend getaway. I already want another one.
About my background, I thought I'd get festive and celebrate Halloween. Happy almost Fall everybody. :)
thanks for posting. I saved the ones of us. Let me know if you want me to email you some that I have.
ReplyDeleteLove all the posts Bri. Glad you 2 had such a great time.
ReplyDelete