Every year since before I can remember, my family has made Pinetop the place to be on July 4th. This year we were able to go up as a family WITH all the new members (or future new members). Elijah was there and Aaron, Anna, and Rachel all joined in the tradition and we had a blast.
I know this isn't a very flattering picture of myself but it's one of the very few we took of ourselves during the trip.
Same with this picture
Eating kettle corn and laying in the blankets waiting for the fireworks show.
These two have a love/hate relationship. They really are hilarious to be around
Lance and Anna with their matching shirts.
Chase and Rachel with their matching shirts and Elijah.
Chase and Elijah waiting to leave on our picnic
Chase and Aaron
We went to a lake for a picnic and while everyone was fishing we went exploring
My parents, Anna, and Samantha fishing from across the lake
We had a blast. I love being in Pinetop with my family… where the air is cooler and there are no worries. Can't wait to go back
No comments:
Post a Comment