Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Updates!!!

I have felt the need to post something on my blog, just because the last thing I posted about was my brother-in-law's graduation (my last vacation) and I am DYING (literally) for another get-away. Meaning, that post was so so so long ago.

My brother, Chase, got married on October 22, to Rachel. The ceremony was beautiful as was the reception. It was a fun time. I always love seeing old friends and hanging out with my Ha-Larious family. We really enjoyed ourselves.
After the sealing

My new sister-in-law
Anna, next in line to be glued into my awesome family, had her bridal shower a week after the wedding. I haven't seen any pictures but it was a very entertaining party and we definitely enjoyed ourselves. I ate myself silly in cupcakes and brought down my cousin with me in my cupcake high.

The next day was Halloween and I once again enjoyed myself by stuffing my face with delicious food... This seems to be a bad habit I have. I don't have any pictures from that occasion either but I know some exist. We went to my parents and sat by the fire and relaxed. The kiddos passed out candy in their Halloween costumes and we just enjoyed family time. Not much different from every Sunday, just this time we sat outside.

That's about all I have to update on. Just letting my readers (if I have any readers) know I'm still alive and kicking.

'Til Next Time! I'll try to have a more exciting life to blog about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment