Sunday, May 30, 2010

LIFE and it's happenings

Life has been absolutely amazing. So much has happened... I don't even know where to start!

Aaron and I were sealed for Eternity on May 14, 2010 in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. We had a beautiful sealing.




MARRIED!


He was trying to maintain his distance after stepping on my dress like ten times! Haha he didn't want to rip it. I wouldn't have been a happy camper ;)

Me and my amazing parents!

Aaron and I and his parents

After the sealing, Aaron's family threw the luncheon. It was great with awesome food. Thanks Jill for the great luncheon!!! :)

At 7:30 p.m. our reception was held. Aaron and I really did not deserve such a beautiful reception. My mom really went all out. After months of stressing and working her butt off, the big deal was finally here. It couldn't have gone any better. My family (extended and all) worked so hard. I couldn't have asked for more amazing people to be related to. I think the most amazing part was all the FOOD! My mom and my aunt and cousin worked for months to bring the best possible food they could. It turned out great! Everyone thought it was catered.

The night before. We were setting up for the reception.


Brother Lentz. Aaron always talks about how great this guy is. He's a member Aaron met on his mission. They both made a great impact on each other and we were so happy he could fly out to the wedding! :) He really is an awesome guy and a great friend to Aaron! All of the pictures I have right now are pretty much courtesy of him.


Everyone setting up for the reception.


People were starting to show up I think by this time


CAKE! No, we didn't shove it in each other's faces. Although the peer pressure nearly made me give in! But I didn't. We had agreed long before to tactfully eat our cake. I wish I had a picture of our cake. I'll get one soon. It was beautiful and so good! My aunt is just so amazing and talented.


More pictures and posts are sure to follow. Be sure to check back.

2 comments:

  1. You looked gorgeous! Congrats you too. Marriage is wonderful. I'm looking forward to talking to you about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! You looked absolutely beautiful!
    Congratulations my dear!

    ReplyDelete