Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Honeymoon

Aaron and I went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise to Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta (excuse the spelling if it's spelt wrong. I'm too lazy to see the real way to spell it). Then we went to Knotts Berry Farm (it was going to be Disneyland, but my husband had to go to driving school on our service project day so we didn't get our free tickets).

Here are just some pictures from our time.




Mr. & Mrs. Dees




Heading to CALI
Boat



Just got on the shipWhere we ate dinner every night (our favorite part!)Waiting to leave port

Aaron, doing what he loves, eating!



Johnny Rockets!
Our waiter dancing at Johnny Rockets







Didn't take any pictures of Mexico except this one in Puerto Vallarta of the federales... They were everywhere with their big guns... I was scared to even look at them... Aaron took the picture for me





We had a fabulous time. We didn't take any pictures at Knotts for some reason. I think we were too consumed by all the fun to be had! We will definitely be cruising again, and definitely recommend a Royal Caribbean Cruise to everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and there are some classic Aaron faces for sure! Cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! You went on the SAME EXACT CRUISE that we did for our honeymoon a couple months ago! Same boat and everything :) It was so much fun! Looks like you guys had fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pictures, looks like so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the one that blinds you as you get to it. That would be Aaron in is swim suit exposing his neon white chest! haha. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete