Thursday, April 29, 2010

14 days!!!


Until I am officially a Dees :)

Two weeks ago this Saturday, my beautiful, wonderful, charitable cousins threw me my BRIDAL SHOWER!

It was at my Aunt JoAnn's home in Power Ranch. The set up was absolutely beautiful. I received a lot of useful gifts! But my favorite present will have to be the beautiful picture of the Mesa Temple my mom bought for me right before the shower.


(This isn't the actual one she bought me but I found this picture on Desertbook.com, the only thing a little different is the frame it came in)

I received a lot of home decor gifts. It just made me so excited to start decorating mine and Aaron's house someday!

My Aunt Liz made a beautiful (and absolutely delicious) cake/cupcake tower. She is so incredibly talented and I'm so grateful for all her help and for her willingness to make my wedding cake. I know it will be wonderful.



(The bow on top is hand molded with fondant. She is a very talented cake artist!)

Once again, I'm just so very blessed for the wonderful people in my life. I love my family and I am very grateful for their efforts to throw me a grand bridal shower. I am also grateful for that same family for all their wonderful help with the wedding planning. I may not show my gratitude very often, but I am indeed overwhelmed with gratitude and love that I have felt from them. It has really been great to have their support. However, I can't wait until I'm no longer the fuss or the topic of conversation at ever mate session ;)

I wish I had more pictures of the Shower. It really was beautiful. JoAnn, Giselle, Marci, Chari, and Liz really went all out.

As I'm typing this post, my dress is hanging from my ceiling, taunting me! Reminding me that I am still 2 weeks away from marrying Aaron. Announcements went out last week but there are still a few stragglers left at my house and a couple of people whose address still remains a mystery to me. If you are one of those and you are unsure if I have your address, shoot me a message on Facebook and let me know! :) We would love for all who want to, to join Aaron and I in celebrating our sealing.

Thanks for reading!

Happy Weekend! :)

It's almost MAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. so excited for the two of you!!!! Enjoy every minute!!!! The moments just get better and better! Tell Aaron hello and that we love him. I hope to meet you some day. Again congratulations!
    The Pages NC

    ReplyDelete