Sunday night, Aaron's gone, I have homework... Hmm must be time to blog!
I have nothing of importance to say... Never do anyway (No one said you had to read it!). We are a little less than 6 weeks away from our WEDDING. Things are coming together and we couldn't be happier. From big important knowledge to tiny details, we are almost all set. Does that mean my mom's not stressing? Lynette doesn't stress! Haha that's like saying a cow doesn't moo. Both statements are false. Lynette and stress go together like two peas in a pod.
Some more updates: We're getting all sorts of FREE STUFF! We like free!!! Have a free *insert item of use here* WE'LL GLADLY TAKE IT OFF YOUR HANDS! At no extra charge... (JUST KIDDING! *Well SORT OF). Angie and Spencer gave us a pretty nice couch, a few weeks ago we inherited two decent (VERY DECENT) T.V.s (one's pretty big too!), and now it looks like a nice looking table is in the works for us. In all seriousness, we are so grateful for friends and family who keep us in mind. It's so very charitable and we are indeed grateful for it all! (Anyone have an extra house lying around?) (No, I am not kidding).
More randomness: I've been running... well a sad attempt at running really... This week, I've received some revelation as to why America is so obese... Well exercising borderline (over the line) sucks! It's not fun to push yourself to the point of faint headedness and narrow breathing. It also is not fun to feel like your legs are going to be chopped off! And I'm sure for normal people, the sore muscles you feel the next day just adds to the extra stink you already feel (I actually enjoy the sore muscle feeling... I disqualify my own standards of normality). But once you're done with this major event of stinkage, you gain this feeling of self accomplishment. "I just ran .1 miles and it stunk but I did it!" That small feeling makes the sweat, blood, and tears all worth it.
I did just type about exercising.. That's how badly I do not want to do my homework.
Speaking of procrastinating, invitations have been designed and yes, they look GREAT. Thanks to a fabulous invitation designer/photographer/super woman, Angie. We're so excited to start mailing those out. See, everything is coming along quite nicely. We're within reach of the temple and being sealed forever. Life is wonderful.
I have nothing of importance to say... Never do anyway (No one said you had to read it!). We are a little less than 6 weeks away from our WEDDING. Things are coming together and we couldn't be happier. From big important knowledge to tiny details, we are almost all set. Does that mean my mom's not stressing? Lynette doesn't stress! Haha that's like saying a cow doesn't moo. Both statements are false. Lynette and stress go together like two peas in a pod.
Some more updates: We're getting all sorts of FREE STUFF! We like free!!! Have a free *insert item of use here*
More randomness: I've been running... well a sad attempt at running really... This week, I've received some revelation as to why America is so obese... Well exercising borderline (over the line) sucks! It's not fun to push yourself to the point of faint headedness and narrow breathing. It also is not fun to feel like your legs are going to be chopped off! And I'm sure for normal people, the sore muscles you feel the next day just adds to the extra stink you already feel (I actually enjoy the sore muscle feeling... I disqualify my own standards of normality). But once you're done with this major event of stinkage, you gain this feeling of self accomplishment. "I just ran .1 miles and it stunk but I did it!" That small feeling makes the sweat, blood, and tears all worth it.
I did just type about exercising.. That's how badly I do not want to do my homework.
Speaking of procrastinating, invitations have been designed and yes, they look GREAT. Thanks to a fabulous invitation designer/photographer/super woman, Angie. We're so excited to start mailing those out. See, everything is coming along quite nicely. We're within reach of the temple and being sealed forever. Life is wonderful.
*No picture this post... Maybe next one will be jam packed with good ol' pics to ease your minds. Well, maybe.
Happy week of April 4th.
Things are coming along nicely, and in the end, everything always works out. I understand why your mom is stressing though as there is stilL MUCH that needs to be done. Just cooking food for 350 people alone is enough to make someone want to run in the opposite direction. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! And girl...you guys are so lucky. We didn't get anything "free" yet!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you to get married. It's so much fun! We need to get together and go to lunch very soon!
It's getting so close! How exciting!! Do you feel like you just want to wear your dress around the house, and to wear your veil and tiara to do your homework in yet? Ha Ha!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on the "donations to a good cause!" Hopefully we will get a few more of those as the months go by, without having to exercise for them! I too hate running, so your .1 miles is way ahead of me!
On a final note, when your done with your homework, mine needs to be done. I am not at all opposed to sharing mine with you! ;) Just sayin'.... ha ha!