Wednesday, March 10, 2010

...

It's calling my name! Can you hear it?

One service project away from the Happiest Place on Earth. This time the Happiest Place on Earth is FREE! Making it truly and completely thee Happiest Place on Earth. It feels like I've been deprived of this beauty. Call me 5, but there is no place I'd rather be. And who best to share it with then the person that makes me the happiest?! AARON! :) That's like double the dose of happiness

Yeah that's right! We signed up for give a day get a day (they really need a shorter name). I'm sooo happy we did! We were 12 hours from being too late! Unfortunately we'll have to really devote a whole day to some triathalon, but I think it is worth it!

The best part is Aaron's never been to Disneyland (he's been to Disneyworld but it just isn't the same. I would know, I've never been there). So I'm really excited to play
TOUR GUIDE

and teach Aaron the basic rides and excite
ments that lay ahead all in one day!

We're aiming for a week of this:



And a day of Disneyland for our Honeymoon!
We're in for a treat. I can't wait.
I'm coming home, Disney, Just gotta get married first! ;)

***Sidenote: Keeping track of being positive. It's only been 3 days... I'm dying here. Being positive is not easy I am learning. And I'm not doing such a hot job at it. Hopefully next post will find me a lot more optimistic. (This post was not optimistic, just realistic! :D )

2 comments:

  1. Briana that looks like the ship we sailed on!! Are you guys going on Royal Caribbean out of San Pedro?? It was so much fun! We did Disneyland first then left on our cruise too! You guys will love it! Let me know if you need any info! Your post made me smile! :) Yay for free Disney tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to try the positive thing I need it...!

    ReplyDelete