My sweet little Cannon is 6 months old today!
At 6 months he loves his jumper and gnaws on everything, and gnawing is quickly turning into BITING! Yes, that's right, two teeth are cutting their way through and if it weren't for the consistent chewing on my fingers whenever he gets the chance I would not have noticed. He is the best teether in the whole world. He's rolling every which way to get what he wants. I'll put him on the floor in our family room and next thing I know he's making his way to the kitchen, all by rolling! He is starting to show a lot of interest in toys which makes it a lot easier on me when he doesn't need constant entertainment. He is such a happy baby, full of smiles and giggles. How did I ever get so lucky!? He's my sweet little buddy and I am so blessed to be his mom. Here's the 6 month pictures I managed to snap of him. While I am probably thee worst picture snapper to ever exist, the pictures are extra bad this month because some little boy is too involved in everything else going on to pay attention to the camera.
| Monkey Shot |
| 6 MONTHS OLD!!!! |
My beautiful, handsome, sweet little Cannon, he is such a sweet little guy! I am so grateful to be his Nana! Love you Cannon!!!
ReplyDelete