Monday, June 18, 2012

Someone's 5 Months Old

Cannon is now 5 months! And he's not happy about it apparently.




 I can't believe it's been 5 months with my adorable cutie. How can anyone not love this face.







He is now rolling EVERYWHERE, holding his own bottle when he's not being lazy, sitting up for a few seconds, grabbing everything and putting it in his mouth.

Including the monkey.

So since he is now 5 months old I started him on baby food! I made a decision a while ago to always make his baby food. So for his first meal I made brown rice... Which was more like water with a rice grain in it ;)
Really excited for his first food!


First bite



Didn't think it was that great

And since he ended up wearing the majority of it he had a bath to end it all


I love this little boy so much. I love being his mom. Can't wait for all the other "firsts" we will get to experience in his first year of life.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh lol His face is so awesome in these pictures hahaha Oh Cannon, how I love your honesty :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Is it bad that I just LOVE it when he cries? He is so dang cute, with every expression he makes. I can't believe how big he has gotten until I see him next to his monkey!! You are such an AWESOME mommy, I love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! Sweet Cannon is growing up so fast. Please tell Aaron hello from the Page Family!

    ReplyDelete