Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cannon's 2 months old!


Today Cannon is 2 months. I don't know where the time went. He is quite the amazing little thing. He smiles when you talk to him and he'll coo back to you. He's sleeping through the night already (and has been for the past 2 weeks!). He's spoiled rotten and loves to be held, it's a bad habit that doesn't leave me very sane at the end of the day but I can't help it, he's just too cute. He changes everyday. Some days he looks like he's a mini Aaron and other days he looks just like a Speroni. I really can't believe he's the same baby I brought home from the hospital. I thought he was big then but now he's huge!





Obviously Cannon wasn't too thrilled about his picture being taken, or maybe it's that sock monkey that's creeping him out. And yes. that is a John Deere onsie... 



No comments:

Post a Comment