So Aaron and I had an eventful weekend. Friday we attempted to get our passport paperwork all turned in. We were so close but no one told us we had to pay with a money order. So we were close but just not close enough... We'll try again this Friday. We also went down to the church that night for Aaron's basketball game and they won! It's so much fun watching him play. Every time he's been the tallest one on the team. There's definitely a lot of benefits having someone that tall on your team. I'm sure Valencia is really relieved he hasn't missed a game yet. :)
Saturday was registering time! We went to Target and had too much fun (well I did...), then after Target we headed over to Bed Bath and Beyond (total mistake. We should have went there first!). I had way too much fun shooting everything with their awesome gun. It definitely was the highlight of my wedding planning.
Sunday was stake conference. It was a really good meeting. Then some people close to Lance came over to our house, including my family. It was a neat experience seeing so many people that have influenced Lance for the better gathered together. He definitely is loved.
This is just a picture my dad took of Aaron and me after stake conference. We hadn't taken a picture in a while so I thought it was a good opportunity to take one. We're getting our engagements done by Angie this weekend. I can't wait. She's so talented. Click here for her website. We're so excited for her to take our pictures.

Anyway that was our epic weekend. The wedding planning is coming along quite well I suppose for anyone that wants to know. We are now 78 days away from May 14. Aaron and I couldn't be more excited.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week! :) Happy end of February
Saturday was registering time! We went to Target and had too much fun (well I did...), then after Target we headed over to Bed Bath and Beyond (total mistake. We should have went there first!). I had way too much fun shooting everything with their awesome gun. It definitely was the highlight of my wedding planning.
Sunday was stake conference. It was a really good meeting. Then some people close to Lance came over to our house, including my family. It was a neat experience seeing so many people that have influenced Lance for the better gathered together. He definitely is loved.
This is just a picture my dad took of Aaron and me after stake conference. We hadn't taken a picture in a while so I thought it was a good opportunity to take one. We're getting our engagements done by Angie this weekend. I can't wait. She's so talented. Click here for her website. We're so excited for her to take our pictures.
Anyway that was our epic weekend. The wedding planning is coming along quite well I suppose for anyone that wants to know. We are now 78 days away from May 14. Aaron and I couldn't be more excited.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week! :) Happy end of February
Briana, are you guys getting passports for your honeymoon to travel? We did the same thing to cruise to Mexico, and the good news is they came a lot quicker than they told us they would. Good luck!! Its getting closer... :)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to see your engagment pictures, Angie definitly is the best! Good luck on the passport this week, at least you have the right money order now. next you can get your cruise booked! or did you already?
ReplyDeletehmmmmm, I think I am getting behind. Maybe I better finish my mailing list.
ReplyDeleteI like that picture of you and Aaron, I can't wait to see the pictures Angie took, they'll be great!
ReplyDelete