Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oops I did it Again

***This post was written 2 months ago but never posted. I apologize for my hiatus from the blogging world.***

Aaron recently got a new job in which he works his little beee-hind off working 12 hour shifts 5 days a week. It happened randomly and extremely fast but it is a huge blessing to us. When we knew he was going to start his new job we went on a spur of the moment vacation to none other than
Aaron had never been and it's only my favorite place so we took off Thursday, April 7th after work and headed home on the 10th. We had a blast! Aaron was a little disappointed at first and it didn't help that it was so crowded, but he lightened up eventually and learned to share my love for the magic. I didn't make the same mistake twice and took more pictures this time around. It's just extremely difficult to remember to pull out your camera and press the button when there is so much fun to be had!This is us on Small World, which ironically, is only my favorite ride! And probably Aaron's least favorite. Aaron doesn't know how to look directly at the camera unfortunately. I had a blast taking pictures of all the Disney characters strategically placed in their country of origin. We had a boat all to ourselves so no one could get mad of the million camera flashes. I mean, who would get mad! It's only
**In case you can't read that, it says "the happiest cruise that ever sailed 'round the world"**
I would post the million and one pictures of all the Disney Characters hidden but there's too many pictures. I encourage you all to go to Disneyland and take the pictures yourself :)

Aaron's fascination with this street called for a pictures of us in front of it. See the sweatshirt he's wearing? 7 bucks at Target. The only positive outcome of having diet coke spilled all over me before we even had a chance to get on the highway.
I always told myself that no way would I ever purchase Disney's overpriced ponchos... First of all, you look like this, second they are very expensive only to end up looking like this, but the 5 minute wait on the Grizzly Bear ride, and the frigid temp led me to break my standards. I caved, I was warm and dry but I caved.


Other fun moments were going on Space Mountain probably more than necessary as well as the Buzz Lightyear ride, of which I still cannot get higher than 5000 points. The lady in the Monster's Inc. Ride telling me to keep an eye on Aaron because he was blowing her kisses. Aaron's astonishment to the Indiana Jones ride "How do they do that?! You're on a track and yet it feels like you're in a jeep!" Yes, dear. I was on the ride too. And many more hilarious moments that no matter how I attempt to repeat it no one will truly appreciate the humor.

It was such a blast leaving town on such short notice and spending some much needed quality time with Aaron. One of the most amazing things that happens at Disney is watching the little kids' reactions to the, what can only be described as magic.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bribri. I love your sense of humor. :) I'm so glad you and Aaron got to experience the magic of Disneyland! How'd you only get 5000 points of Buzz Lightyear? I think I was in the triple thousands or something like that. Just shoot the same target like 50 times--it adds up quick! haha :) I lurve you!!

    ReplyDelete